lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2016

Divorce

I think divorce is a good when a couple can´t stand each other and they mustn't continue been a marriage, but this is more complicated when there are sons or daughters in the middle and very often money. But this is not always like that.
For example, I was living with my wife and my two sons, and we started to argue a lot. At the beginning we were a happy couple and all was going good. But my wife said that I was a lot out of the house and I didn't pay attention to my sons, but this is not true, I spent all the time that I can playing with them and going to a lot of places with them and with their mother also. I think that we didn´t love us anymore.
Well, so one day my wife left home and I didn't know anything about her until 3 months later when she sent me a postcard saying that she was now living in Tenerife with a new girlfriend and she was very happy living in the beach and working in a restaurant there. She also said that she would return to visit us and to see the children but she would continue living there.
So I was very happy too, I found I new stepmother to my sons and I have a holidays house in Tenerife when I want it.
In my opinion, everything was better in my life when I got divorced my ex-wife because we are happier if we are not together, but we still have contact because of our sons.

1 comentario:

  1. Be careful with:

    "is a good" = "is good" (l.1)

    "mustn't" = too strong, it's a prohibition by law "don't want/need/have to..." (l.1)

    "been" = "being" (l.1)

    "we started to argue a lot" = (l.4) who?? you and your wife? you and your sons? specify it ;)

    "I can" = "I could" (l.6) because you're talking in the past

    Grade: 7,5

    ResponderEliminar