lunes, 19 de diciembre de 2016

True story: A real experience

                      bee                             bullring                         hospital
                     
                                 good fiend                         festivals                       ice


       We were in the festivals of my village and I went with my friends to the bullring to see the ''pandas'' bullfighting. We were sitting down there, having a good time eating and drinking. But there was a problem: there were a lot of bees around us. I said to my friends that if we didn't do anything to them, they wouldn't chop us. Well, so 5 minutes after I said that a bad bee got into my T-shirt and chopped me twice. I started to have a pain in my back and my good friend Maria came with me into the ambulance to get a ointment to the bite, and they told us that they didn't have any more. So they took us to the hospital to talk with a doctor. And finally the doctor said that I had only only to put ice on my back. So we had to walk both back to the bullring from the hospital.

1 comentario:

  1. Be careful with:

    -"after I said..." = after what I said (l.4)
    -
    " a ointment to" = an ointment for (l. 6)

    -"they told" = who are they? (l.6)

    No conclusion!

    Grade: 6,5

    ResponderEliminar